Tuesday 18 December 2012

MongoDB Developer Course Success

A bit off topic today, just some good news. In an earlier post, I mentioned that I was on a MongoDB developer course (ran by 10gen, the MongoDB company). Last week was the final week of the course with the final exam deadline this Monday. The results have just been published - I received a grade of 85% so have officially passed the course (certificates are awarded from 65% onwards).

The course has given me an excellent grounding in MongoDB and I just wanted to thank 10gen for administrating it. It looks like they are running a Java version of the course next year, so I highly recommend any developers interested in MongoDB to enrol onto it.

It's a nice way to end a busy year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment